- I forgot to send one of the audit documents by mistake, What should I do ? Will I fail the audit ?
- How much time do I have to submit the documents for PMP audit ?
- I changed companies, and now I am not able locate my previous supervisor. What should I do ?
- What happens If I fail PMP Audit ?
- I failed PMP Audit once, will my next application be subjected to audit ?
- How does the PMP Audit Experience verification forms look like ?
I forgot to send one of the audit documents by mistake, What should I do ? Will I fail the audit ?
First, you need not worry. You will not fail in the audit because of this.
- Call the PMI customer care and inform about the lapse.
- Send the documentation that you forgot in a separate envelope to the same PMI Address.
- The only implication is, because you have send the documents separately, it may cause a delay in audit review time frame.
Bottom line is – you need not worry, the audit process may take more time than the usual 5-7 business days. Thats it.
How much time do I have submit to submit the documents for PMP audit ?
You have 90 days to make sure that the required documents reach the PMI address by post or express courier.
I changed companies, and now I am not able locate my previous supervisor. What should I do ?
This is one of the common problems faced by many candidates. We assume that you are not able to find your supervisor even after searching Linkedin or facebook or Twitter or any other related sites or networks that your supervisor had been or may have been part of.
In such a scenario try to locate the person who your manager/Supervisor reported to, or someone who worked on the same project and clearly knew your contributions. Explain him your situation and ask him to certify your experience.
What happens If I fail PMP Audit ?
It depends on the reason for failure. There are 3 reasons for failure
- No fault of yours – You provided all the required documents, but PMI may opine that you may need more experience. Situation like you are not able to locate your supervisors to certify your experience. In this case, rectify your application and apply again. check Things to remember while completing PMP Application form.
- You choose not to comply with audit – this is the case when you don’t submit the required documents for audit. In this case, you will be suspended for one year. You will not be allowed to apply for the certification for one year.
- You intentionally submitted false information and got caught – This is fraud, and PMI may ban you for life, and you will not be able to apply for the exam ever again.
I failed PMP Audit once, will my next application be subjected to audit ?
Yes, most possibly.
How does the PMP Audit Experience verification forms look like ?pmp-experience-verification-form