You will receive a call from the Prometric testing center before one or two days reminding you about your schedule. Below is the list of things that you should carry to the Pearson Vue testing center for the PMP Exam.
PMP Exam Day Don’t Forget
- Valid non-expired Government-Issued Identification (displaying your Photo, Signature, and English characters translation)
- Your Scheduling Notification printout. (Not mandatory – It’s for your reference)
- Some food (Chocolates, or Fruit Juice/Energy Drink, etc) – (NOT allowed into the testing area or to the desk; Keep them in the locker provided, have them during the break if you want)
“Valid and Non-Expired Government-Issued Identification”
PMI mentions the below list as acceptable forms of government-issued identification:
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid military ID
- Valid passport
- Valid national identification card
Your identification must include
- English Characters Translation
- Your Photograph
- Your Signature
My Govt Issued Identification does not have a Photograph or Signature? What should I do?
Carry with you
1) Your Government Issued Identification
2) Another Identification that has your photo and/or signature (Secondary Identification)
Below are the acceptable forms of Secondary Identifications :
- Valid employee ID
- Valid credit card with signature
- Valid bank (ATM) card
The following are NOT acceptable forms of identification:
- Social Security cards
- Library cards
- All Identifications must be Originals – No Duplicates accepted.
- Names on Identification documents and Scheduling Notification should EXACTLY Match.
- Identification documents should be in good condition – not taped or bent or cracked or damaged in any way.
We wish you Good Luck !!